AnimeNova for your Android devices free download  

  • Dubbed Anime
  • Read Manga Online

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next Episode 3

Error! Embedding code not found for the host: embed.novamov.com

Watch Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next Episode 3 English Subtitle

 


Comments (21) ADD COMMENT

Avatar image

Gabe

When Yozora stopped Sena and Kodaka from kissing I was like why did she have to stop them. And in the end when Kodaka's father said he has has to marry Sena I was very happy. I'm cheering for Kodaka and Sena
1 year ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

wowokay

i really don't like Yozora. i tried to be neutral for this anime but it didn't work.
1 year ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

RyanTheStar

Lol "I'm running a gay home." Said Maria LMFAO
About 3 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

Hmph

Maria look so much like index from to aru majutsu no index. it just occured to me lol
3 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

Zer0

How old are the kids actually supposed to be coz... well u know their actions...
3 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

MrFacts

16-17 I'd say.
3 years ago . Report
Avatar image

Einz

lol I can't believe Maria's a nun because her actions were Blasphemous
3 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

Danintx

Don't see how Yozora is planning to make any headway with Kodaka with her crappy attitude. Sena is snobby on the surface but sweet underneath. Kobato is in a class of moe all to herself!
3 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

Ch0k0_fLakES

... I'm actually rooting for Sena, sooooooo yeah go for it!!!
3 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

rhekuu

Hmm, romantically I'd rather vote for Yukimura, but my brain has problems thinking about that. Really, it's so easy to forget that he's a guy.
3 years ago . Report
Avatar image

Simba

Awesome how at the end he pauses when his dad says that. then he freaks out. Price Less!
4 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

RAVEN

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG heck yeah IM WEDDY FOR THE WADDING
4 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

SenaHasegawaXD

WE-DDING!!!! :D
4 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

Crusader

cant wait till the wedding :D
4 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

animeforever

i love this anime. is it going to be dub sooner or later?
4 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

Jane

someone is acuatlly wishing for an english dub???!!!!
4 years ago . Report
Avatar image

JOshy

maybe hes abnormal .. maybe 99% of people watching anime prefers watching animes with english sub .. the remaining 1% would prefer watching anime in their own language or english.
4 years ago . Report
Avatar image

randomwhhahh-12

maybe he meant sub since d and s are next to each other
4 years ago . Report
Avatar image

Kaito

Ya its close
3 years ago . Report
Avatar image

WISE_PANDA

and so it begins XD
4 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

DDd_99

????
4 years ago . Report
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
Only alphabets, numeric digits, underscore (_), and dash (-) are allowed. Min. 4 chars and Max 16 chars.
Anti spam code:
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.

Video Already Reported!

You have already reported this video.

Video Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this video using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.

Download Already Reported!

You have already reported this download.

Download Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this download using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code:
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.

Comment Already Reported!

You have already reported this comment.

Comment Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this comment using your current IP address ().
Avatar image

name

cbody
timestamp . Report . Reply
Avatar image

name

timestamp . Report